Thursday, May 26, 2011

not a good year maybe?



ah its been a week or a month or however long friends...and im sad to say this isn't going to be a happy post either...   This blog is turning somewhat into a kind of therapeutic kind of diary...

well two months ago my friend from high school passed away, a shock that hurt everyone i knew. and well yesterday something happened that none of my friends expected... another of our friends passed away...she had a illness and died in hospital shortly after. The doctors in sydney tried everything but it was too late, she fell asleep and never woke up and at 10 they pronounced her dead. A shock to everyone. I knew her well for four years...i saw her every morning in contact and she was my only friend in it. it seems not many good things are happening this year.

I miss her so much and as it is shocking it feels like one after the other... he died on the 24 of march and she on the 25th of may.





My thoughts go out to your family and closer friends little stephie, you had a lovely soul and heart. I will treasure every morning from 2007 to 2010 with you
you were too young to leave and i am so thankful to you're mum for telling us everything that was happening. I give them all the love i have because no parent should have to bury their child.
sleep friend, i will meet you and sean in heaven.



                                               

0 comments: