Sunday, April 10, 2011

LOL dyed my hair! it was ment to be BROWN T^T
ITS BLLAACCCKK
oh well it was only a semi-permanent i guess, so my mum says it will wash out into a brown  ahaha its alright for now -___-
ANYWAY i have not been posting because its been test week! i had two a Essay for english and a test for maths, i hate maths im so craaap at it. and recently a friend of mine passed away ):

they read out this poem at his funeral and, i really liked it.
Think of me as one at rest,
For me you should not weep,
I have no pain, no troubled thoughts,
For I am just asleep.
The living thinking me that was,
Is now forever still.
And life goes on without me
As time forever will.

i will always remember you, wherever you are i hope your happy friend.






ANYWAY its my birthday soon :)
im going to the pancake house with my boyfriend, ah i wonder what he will get me! maybe a wedding ring? lol jokes ahahaha~
anyway its school holidays now, time to rest, and hopefully start blogging more!
<3

0 comments: